Psyllium is one of the most recommended intakes for individuals following low-carb Atkins-style diets. It’s difficult to absorb enough fibre from diet after you eliminate the carbohydrates in cereals, whole grains, and fruits. Psyllium capsules are simple way to the lookout for such habits. It fills you with fibre, reducing craving while not over stimulating the nervous system; a way healthier approach than formulae containing shrub.
Studies and clinical reports show that psyllium enhances the feeling of fullness and scale the hunger cravings. For these reasons, incorporating psyllium and alternative sources of fibre into the diet might aid weight loss.
Advantages of Psyllium
- Psyllium could be a bulk-forming laxative, which suggests it soaks up water in your gut and makes intestine movements much easier.
- It is often used to ease constipation, adding plantain to your diet will facilitate regularity and overall biological process.
- Research has shown that soluble fibre facilitates to manage cholesterol levels. Correct cholesterol regulation is very important for everybody, however, more important for individuals above the age of fifty.
- Study shows that plantain is a good method for individuals to lower their cholesterol, with negligible side effects.
- Maintaining a healthy weight could be a concern for several individuals, particularly those with chronic diseases like diabetes.
Psyllium seed & Psyllium husks, also known as ispaghula, isabgol, or psyllium. ABZ Agro is one of the leading Indian exporter of Psyllium Seed & Psyllium Husk.
Specification of Psyllium Seeds :
Color : Light Brown to moderate brown
Odor : Faint, characteristic
Taste : Bland, mucilaginous
Partical Size : Max 5.0% on U.S.S.
Moisture (loss on drying) : Max 12.0%
Total Ash : Max 4.0%
Acid Insoluble Ash : Max 1.0%
Foreign Organic Matter : Max 0.5%
Container of Psyllium Seeds:
Type Of Container Quantity
20’ FCL 14 to 17 MT